F1 2020 brings realism with a lot of camera work and each angle gives a different perspective on the high octane world of F1. If you want to cycle through cameras and find the one that works best for you then, you’re in luck as this guide will show you how to change the camera angle in F1 2020.
How To Change Camera Angles In F1 2020
F1 2020 is more realistic then never before, you can literally get the jitters of a race day as you step on to the tarmac and stare down the race track.
- Each driver takes his place and the podium is the grandest prize of them all, but while racing you can cycle through different camera angles depending on what feels more natural and comfortable to you.
- The best thing about F1 2020 is that no matter what camera angle you choose, you will always have a realistic view of the game, each angle giving you a different perspective and advantage with it.
- To change the camera angles in F1 in really simple, all you have to do is pause the game by pressing Options on PS4 and Menu on Xbox One. Then scroll down and find the Driving Camera Option.
- Here you can change the angles by using the left analog stick or by using the d-pad and you will successfully have changed the camera angle in F1 2020.
- If you want to change the camera during a race but hate going to the menu every time, you can easily do this too. All you have to do is open up the Main Menu and then go to Preferences, proceed to Controls, Vibration & Force Feedback option, and then select the controller that you’re using.
- Here you will be able to see an option called Next Camera, most likely there won’t be a button assigned to it, but we highly recommend that you assign R3 to it.
Now whenever you’re in the game, you will be able to press R3 and get a different camera angle giving you the option to change the camera and get a different perspective.
This is all there is to know about how to change the camera angles in F1 2020. Make sure to check out