Breaking every enemy’s block in Battletoads will enable you to go through their defense and defeat them in battle, but the game does not tell you exactly how to do it. Check out this article if you’re having difficulties breaking the enemy’s blocks or just curious about how to do it.
How To Break Defenses In Battletoads?
The first thing that you will notice is that each and every enemy in Battletoad brings something different to the fight. You will have to master combat and it will be beneficial to you if know you how to break defenses and then proceed to land a devastating blow.
- The best thing about this is that breaking defenses is simple but you will need to time your attacks well in order for it to work, you can check if an enemy has its defense up by how the animation works.
- You will also see them hold of a shield of some sort in the game, if you use your normal attacks at this stage, you won’t be able to cause damage unless you break down the shield.
- To break defenses, you will need to use a Smash Hit, you can do this by holding down B and as soon as you release the button your character will use this attack.
- Keep in mind that you will need to charge up your Smash Hits so it is necessary that you hold down B for some time before releasing it.
- As soon as you hit your opponent with this move, it will break their defense and will either push them back or stun them.
Follow up with your normal attacks until you defeat them in the game. That’s all there is to know about how to break defense in Battletoads.
Make sure to check out how long do you need to play Battletoads to complete the game.