How To Defeat Suttungr In AC Valhalla
Here's how to beat Suttungr in AC Valhalla's A Feast to Remember. Use these boss fight tips to defeat this giant enemy.
Suttungr in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla is a giant and tough boss you will encounter in A Feast to Remember. He is super aggressive so if you don’t know his weak points and how to counter his attacks, you will lose the boss battle. But fear not, because in this boss fight guide, we will explain everything you should know to defeat this enemy. Here’s how to beat Suttungr in AC Valhalla.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: How to Beat Suttungr?
These are the strategies you can use to defeat Suttungr in AC Valhalla (A Feast to Remember):
- Dodge his attacks when he comes towards you while swinging his weapons. You cannot block them most of the time, so, make sure to run or dodge.
- He has weak points so shoot there with your arrows. They are on his left leg, right arm and the middle of his stomach.
- While he is between his attacks, you need to keep attacking him.
- If you try to parry him and it doesn’t land correctly, this enemy will drain a lot of HP so be careful.
- Soon, Suttungr will bring ice into the picture in the from of icy rain. When this happens, you must run towards the fire which will melt it.
- If you get caught in the ice, you will take damage and you will also lose speed which can be a major problem in this boss fight.
- Suttungr will go into his second phase when you bring his health to half. He will have heavier attacks and combos.
- Whenever you need it, heal yourself with berries present near the fire.
That’s everything you need to know about how to beat Suttungr in AC Valhalla. Keep doing this over and over again to lower his health and finish the boss fight.
For more help with boss battles, check out our Assassin’s Creed Valhalla wiki which is also packed with resource farming tips, choices and consequences and lots more. You don’t want to miss all the secret rewards and information!