One Punch Man A Hero Nobody Knows has detailed customization that includes changing accessories. You can use upto eight accessories on your custom hero and this is the place where you can do some really cool stuff. Giving your Hero a unique identity is amazing, as you progress to a better class you can leave a mark on the world. Here is a guide on how to change accessories in One Punch Man A Hero Nobody Knows.
How to change Accessories in One Punch Man A Hero Nobody Knows?
When you start the game you will have the option to customize your Hero, starting from selecting a gender to changing the skin colors. There are tons of things you can do to create a custom character in One Punch Man A Hero Nobody Knows. But the main thing to notice is the Accessories section where you can add some cool items on your Hero.
- From the Hero Creation Menu go to the Accessories section.
- There are around 15 body parts where you can apply various accessories, from head to toe.
- Accessories like a bag, ribbon, teddy bear, glasses, mask, mustache, sword, etc.
- You can just place them anywhere on the body and give your hero a pretty unique identity.
- Some of the accessories are locked during the start of the game and will be unlocked as you progress to better level.
There are additional settings to adjust the accessory position on the character body, which is done by selecting a part of body shoulder. And then moving the accessories by changing its X and Y positions. One Punch Man A Hero Nobody Knows is quite overwhelming in terms of hero customization offering you a lot of things to do.