Want to learn how to cool off boilers in Atomic Heart? Then you’re at the right place. During the “Into the Fire” mission in the game, you will be tasked with cooling down three boilers. Though it sounds simple, many players are finding it difficult to solve this puzzle in the boiler room. So, how can one bring down the temperature of each of these boilers? Keep reading to get all your doubts cleared!
How to Cool Off Boilers in Atomic Heart
You will be able to cool off boilers in Atomic Heart with the help of cryogenic orbs (blue candles) in the boiler room. The trick is to pass these candles through the tubes and into the three boilers in the room. Since the three boilers are placed separately, knowing which path to take can get a little tricky. However, we have created a step-by-step guide for you below to ease your burden. Here’s how to cool off the boilers quickly:
- First things first, you will need to pick up a cryogenic orb which looks like a blue candle. These orbs will help immediately cool down the temperature in each of the boilers.
- Once you have equipped the candle, head towards a door on the other side of the boiler room.
- Just take a left once you enter it and you will see a tube coming out of a vent.
- Place the candle inside the vent and head back outside. Now, go towards your right. You will see the candle stuck in one place inside the pipes.
- Now, you will be able to interact with the candle with the help of your telekinesis powers. If you’re on PlayStation or Xbox, you will have to press the “R1” and “RB” buttons respectively. PC users will need to press the “F” key to move the blue orb.
- Next, guide the orb to one of the three boilers while remaining up close. Keep moving your character as you direct the cryogenic balls to cool off the boilers in Atomic Heart. Repeat the same process for the other 2 boilers as well.
- Ensure that you are familiar with where the three boilers are located as this will make the whole process much easier.
Enemy robots will start spawning as soon as you place one orb after another into the hot boiler. So, ensure you prepare in advance. Also, placing the orbs in the vent will not automatically lead them to each boiler. There’s no such option at all during “Into the Fire” mission in Atomic Heart. You will have to manually guide each of them to complete the mission.
That’s all you need to know about how to cool off Boilers in Atomic Heart. We hope that this guide was useful to you. While you’re still here, feel free to check out our Atomic Heart section.