In Pokemon Scarlet and Violet, Tera Raids are a source of valuable rewards so players are looking for ways to host them repeatedly. These raids are similar to the Gigantamax ones but here, you will fight Terastallized Pokemon. A Star system denotes the difficulty of these raids where the higher the number of stars, the tougher the raid. However, you get the option to join a raid or host one where you can invite other people. This opens an opportunity to farm rewards with your friends and we will tell you how to do so.
Hosting Raids Repeatedly in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet
If you’ve just started the game, then you will have access to low-star raids. Farming rewards in them can help you reach the end goal faster. However, if you have already completed the game, you will have access to 5 or 6-Star Raids. By completing these, you will get rare items like Exp Candies, Herba Mystica, Tera Shards, Bottle Caps, and much more. Using this method, you can consecutively host them but you will miss out on rewards. However, you don’t have to worry as we have a way around it.
To host Tera Raids repeatedly in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet, do the following:
- First, turn off the Autosave feature in your game.
- Then, find a Tera Raid Crystal on the map.
- Manually Save your game at that point and interact with the crystal.
- Select the option “Challenge as a Group” and invite your friends with a link code.
- Beat the Tera Pokemon and check the rewards you got.
- Then, disconnect from the Internet and exit the game.
- Relaunch the game and you will spawn where you manually saved the game.
- By repeating this method, you can host raids multiple times with your friends.
Note that the host does not get the rewards since they will be resetting the game after every raid. However, the ones who joined will get those rewards as many times as they join. So you can either get those rewards by trading Pokemon holding that item. Or you and your friends can alternatively take the role of the host to make the most out of these raids.