The Horadric Cube is probably one of the most important items in Diablo 2 Resurrected, and so are its recipes. You can use it to fuse two items together to make one special item. Additionally, you can also use it as a medium of storage. In this guide, we will show you how to make this item.
Diablo 2 Resurrected Horadric Cube Recipes
Horadric Cube Recipes in Diablo 2 Resurrected can be used to Transmute items into new and better versions of themselves. So here is the list of items you can use the Horadric Cube Recipes for:
- Consumable Items
- Recipes for Item Changes
Horadric Cube Recipes for Runes
Check out all of the Horadric Cube recipes for Runes in Diablo 2 Resurrected:
- 3 El Rune will give you Eld Rune.
- 3 Eld Rune will give you Tir Rune.
- 3 Tir Rune will give you Nef Rune.
- 3 Nef Rune will give you Eth Rune.
- 3 Eth Rune will give you Ith Rune.
- 3 Ith Rune will give you Tal Rune.
- 3 Tal Rune will give you Ral Rune.
- 3 Ral Rune will give you Ort Rune.
- 3 Ort Rune will give you Thul Rune.
- 1 Chipped Topaz and 3 Thul Rune will give you Amn Rune.
- 1 Chipped Amethyst and 3 Amn Rune will give you Sol Rune.
- 1 Chipped Sapphire and 3 Sol Rune will give you Shael Rune.
- 1 Chipped Ruby and 3 Shael Rune will give you Dol Rune.
- 1 Chipped Emerald and 3 Dol Rune will give you the Hel Rune.
- 1 Chipped Diamond and 3 Hel Rune will give you and Io Rune.
- 1 Flawed Topaz and 3 Io Rune will give you Lum Rune.
- 1 Flamed Amethyst and 3 Lum Rune will give you Ko Rune.
- 1 Flawed Sapphire and 3 Ko Rune will give you Fal Rune.
- 1 Flawed Ruby and 3 Fal Rune will give you Lem Rune.
- 1 Flawed Emerald and 3 Lem Rune will give you Pul Rune.
- 1 Flawed Diamond and 3 Pul Rune will give you Um Rune.
- 1 Topaz and 2 Um Rune will give you Mal Rune.
- 1 Amethyst and 2 Mal Rune will give you Ist Rune.
- 1 Sapphire and 2 Ist Rune will give you Gul Rune.
- 1 Ruby and 2 Gul Rune will give you Vex Rune.
- 1 Emerald and 2 Vex Rune will give you Ohm Rune.
- 1 Diamond and 2 Ohm Rune will give you Lo Rune.
- 1 Flawless Topaz and 2 Lo Rune will give you Sur Rune.
- 1 Flawless Amethyst and 2 Sur Rune will give you Ber Rune.
- 1 Flawless Sapphire and 2 Ber Rune will give you Jah Rune.
- 1 Flawless Ruby and 2 Jan Rune will give you Cham Rune.
- 1 Flawless Emerald and 2 Cham Rune will give you Zod Rune.
Here are all the Diablo 2 Resurrected Horadric Cube recipes for all Consumable Items :
- Small Rejuvenation Potion: 3 Health Potions, 3 Mana Potions, and 1 Chipped Gem (anyone will do in Diablo 2 Resurrected)
- Throwing Axe: 1 Dagger and 1 Axe (any of each will do)
- Quiver of Bolts: 2 Quiver of bolts.
- Quiver of Arrows: 2 Quiver of arrows.
- Full Rejuvenation Potion: 3 Small rejuvenation potions.
- Full Rejuvenation Potion: 3 Mana Potions, 3 Health Potions, and 1 Gem (Normal)
- Antidote Potion: 1 Healing Potion and 1 Strangling Gas potion.
- Stack of Javelins: 1 Quiver of arrows and 1 Spear (any-one)
- Token of Absolution: 1 Charged Essence of Hatred, 1 Twisted Essence of Suffering, 1 Burning Essence of Terror, and 1 Festering Essence of Destruction. (implement this item in order to respec or reset the stats and skill points of your character)
Here are all the Horadric Cube recipes get improved types of equipment in D2R:
- Random Magic Ring: 3 Magic Amulet
- Random Magic Amulet: 3 Magic Rings
- Upgraded Gem: 3 Gems of a similar type and grade (the grade has to be lower than perfect)
These are the Diablo 2 Resurrected Horadric Cube recipes that contribute towards item changes:
- To Change an item to a new low-quality Rare item of a similar type in Diablo 2 Resurrected: 6 Perfect Skull and 1 Rare Item.
- To add a socket to a Rare item: 1 Stone of Jordan, 1 Rare Item, and 3 Perfect Skulls.
- Magic Sword of the Leech: 1 Magic Rarity Sword, 1 Ruby, and 4 Health Potion.
- Change an item to a new high-quality Rare item of the same type: 1 Stone of Jordan, 1 Perfect Skull, and 1 Rare Item.
- Magic Shield of Spikes: 2 Skulls (of any quality), 1 Magic Shield, and 1 Spiked Club (both can be of any type and quality and type respectively)
- To change a Magic item into a newer Magic item of a similar type: 3 Perfect Tier Gems of a similar type and 1 Magic Rarity item.
- Savage Polearm: 1 Diamond, 1 Belt, 1 Staff, and 1 Kris (all of these can be of any quality)
- A socketed Magic weapon of a similar type: 1 Socketed Weapon of any time and 1 Normal Standard gem.
- Secret Cow Level Portal in Diablo 2 Resurrected: 1 Wirt’s Leg and 1 Tome of Town Portal.
- To add a socket to your body armor: 1 Perfect Topaz, Normal Body Armor, 1 Tal Rune, and 1 Thul Rune.
- To add a socket to your Magic Weapon: 1 Magic Weapon and 3 Chipped Gems.
- Add a socket to your weapon: Normal Weapon, 1 Ral Rune, 1 Perfect Amethyst, and 1 Amn Rule.
- To add a socket to your Magic Weapon: 1 Magic Weapon and 3 Flawless Gems.
- Add a socket to body armor: Normal body armor, 1 Tal Rune, 1 Perfect Topaz, and Thul Rune.
- Add a socket to your shield: Normal shield, 1 Amn Rune, 1 Perfect Ruby, and 1 Tal Rune.
- To add a socket to your helm: Normal Helm, 1 Ral Rune, 1 Perfect Sapphire, and 1 Thul Rune.
- To change your base item type to an Exceptional version from armor from a normal unique armor: 1 Normal unique weapon, 1 Tal Rune, 1 Perfect Diamond, 1 Shael Rune.
- Change your base item type to an Exceptional version from a normal unique weapon: 1 Normal unique weapon, 1 Ral Rune, 1 Perfect Emerald, and `1 Sol Rune.
- Change your base item type to Elite version from an Exceptional unique item: 1 Lum Rune, 1 Perfect Emerald, 1 Exceptional unique weapon, and 1 Pul Rune.
- To change your base item type Elite version of armor from Exceptional unique armor: 1 Ko Rune, 1 Perfect Diamond, 1 Lem Rune, and an Exceptional unique weapon.
- To change a basic rare weapon to an Exceptional Rare weapon: 1 Normal rare weapon, 1 Ort Rune, 1 Perfect Sapphire, and 1 Amn Rune.
- Change to Exceptional Rare armor from basic rare armor: 1 Normal rare armor, 1 Ral Rune, 1 Perfect Amethyst, and 1 Thul Rune.
- Change to Elite Rare weapon from Exceptional rare weapon: 1 Exceptional rare weapon, 1 Fal Rune, 1 Perfect Sapphire, and 1 Um Rune.
- To change into Elite Rare armor from Exceptional rare armor: 1 Exceptional rare armor, 1 Ko Rune, 1 Perfect Amethyst, and 1 Pul Rune.
- To completely repair an armor piece: 1 Ral Rune and 1 piece of any armor.
- Completely repair a weapon: 1 Ort Rune and 1 Weapon (any one)
- Completely repair and recharge a piece of armor: 1 Flawed Gem (any one), 1 Ral Rune, and any weapon.
- To fully repair and recharge a weapon: 1 Ort Rune, 1 Chipped Gem, and any weapon.
- If you want to fully repair and recharge a piece of armor: Any armor, 1 Ral Rune, and 1 Flawed Gem (any one)
- Extracting items from sockets: 1 Scroll of Town Portal, 1 of any socketed item, and 1 Hel Rune.
- Jade Ring: 1 Antidote potion, 1 Magic Ring, and 1 Perfect Emerald.
- Cobalt Ring: 1 Thawing potion, 1 Magic Ring, and 1 Perfect Sapphire.
- Garnet Ring: 1 Magic Ring, 1 Exploding potion, and 1 Perfect Ruby.
- Coral Ring: 1 Rejuvenation potion, 1 Magic Ring, and 1 Perfect Topaz.
- Prismatic Amulet: 1 Magic rarity amulet and 6 Perfect Tier Gems (each of these six gems need to be of different types)
These were all of the recipes for a Horadric Cube in Diablo 2 Resurrected. Now, let us learn how to use this unique and helpful item in the game.
How to Unlock and Get the Horadric Cube in Diablo 2 Resurrected?
You will find the Horadric Cube in the Halls of the Dead inside the 2nd Act of the game. This cube is guarded closely by a monster called Bloodwitch the Wild. You will be able to first get it when you take part in The Horadric Staff quest. Once you get the cube, you will need it to combine the Staff of Kings with the Amulet of the Viper. You can use the staff to open Tal Rasha’s Chamber.
How to use the Horadric Cube in Diablo 2 Resurrected?
To use the Horadric Cube, all you need to do is simply drag and drop items on the cube. Doing so will result in the said items automatically getting positioned inside the cube. In order to open the cube, you will need to right-click on it. Once you do so, you can click to move items back and forth to the inventory. You can keep the Horadric Cube in your inventory or in your town stash. If you wish to convert the items in this box, you can do so by clicking on the transmute button. You can only do so when the box is open.
This is how you use the Horadric Cube with recipes in Diablo 2 Resurrected. As you can see, this is an extremely useful item in the game. Now that you know how to make and use this item in the game, check out our guide on how to unsocket & remove gems, jewels, and runes in Diablo 2 Resurrected.