Many new players are looking for the Heroes Online Trello board and Discord server links. It is a popular Roblox game based on the Manga and Anime series Boku no Hero Academia, that is developed by Bloxxit Studios. Here you get to become a Hero and fight for Justice. Or you can also turn into a Villain and wreak havoc and leave behind chaos everywhere.
The game gives you different weapons and quirks to use while allowing you to explore its open world. And you can even fight powerful bosses. You can do all this to gain XP, climb up the ranks and be number 1 on the leaderboard.
Heroes Online Trello Link
Here is the Heroes Online Trello Link that you are looking for:
Heroes Online Discord Server
Here is the game’s official Discord Server:
Also Read | Heroes Online Codes
What do the GUI Buttons on its Trello Board mean?
- Information + Tips & Tricks: Basic information about the game and how its different mechanisms work. And tips for how you can improve in PvP and PvE.
- Achievements: List of all in-game achievements.
- Quirks: Information on all the quirks in the game, their rarities, the abilities you get with them, and how they work.
- Gears: Different gears, how to obtain them, and the stats they give you.
- Accessories: In-game item information on their rarities and how to obtain them.
- Sidekicks: Different sidekicks and what they do.
- Open World Bosses: All the open-world bosses in the game, their information, location, XP, and Reward drops.
- Combat: Description of how certain attack abilities work in the game.
- Game Modes: The different game modes and how they work.
- Events: List of events and what to do in them.
With that, you now have both the Trello and Discord links for Heroes Online. You should also check out our Roblox section. Here you can not only find Trello links for your other favorite games but also free gift codes for them.