Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands is an Action Roleplaying FPS game where you play as one of the classes of the game in a narrative-driven game, akin to Dungeons & Dragons. As you start your journey, you will have to first create your character. You will be able to make a character of your liking with the assistance of Character Creation. After that, you will be put into the world. To survive, you will need to level up your character. How do you do that, you may be asking. It’s pretty simple, you can level up by increasing your Hero Stats. In this guide, I will explain everything you need to know about Hero Stats in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands.
Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Hero Stats Explained
Every character in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands has Hero Stats. These attributes will define your Character’s Build. In this game, there are 6 total Hero Stats, each affecting a certain attribute. The Hero Stats in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands are:
- Strength – Affects Crit Damage.
- Dexterity – Affects Crit Chance.
- Intelligence – Affects Spell Cooldown.
- Wisdom – Affects Status Damage.
- Constitution – Affects Max HP/Ward.
- Attunement – Affects Skill Cooldown.
Any increase in the above Hero Stats will affect the corresponding attribute positively. The max amount of any Hero Stat is 30. But this is not the same for everyone. At Character Creation, you will have to choose a backstory. Depending on what you choose, the max amount will change. For example, picking the Packrat Archetype will give you -2 Dexterity, +2 Intelligence, -2 Constitution, & +5 Attunement. So the max pool for this Hero Stats for the Packrat Archetype will change with the mentioned changes.
This creates a lot of diversity in Builds as no character can be the same unless they have chosen and specced the same things. You can get Hero Stat Points by leveling up. You will get a bonus of Hero Stat Points at Lvl 20. Also, you will be given 10 Hero Points at the start to put into your Character. It won’t be positive or negative if you have all 10 points in one stat.
What Hero Stats are best for my build?
There are no best Hero Stats for everybody in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands. Depending on your Class & Backstory, the best Hero Stats will vary. Although some stats favor certain builds like:
- Strength – Brr-Zerker, Clawbringer, & Stabbomancer.
- Dexterity – Spellshot, Spore Warden, & Stabbomancer.
- Intelligence – Graveborn & Spellshot.
- Wisdom – Graveborn & Stabbomancer.
- Constitution – Brr-Zerker, Clawbringer, & Graveborn.
- Attunement – Brr-Zerker & Spore Warden.
You should spec into the respective stats of your Class. Every time you spec one Hero point into a Hero Stat, you will get:
- Strength – +1.25% Critical Hit Damage.
- Dexterity – +2% Critical Hit Chance.
- Intelligence – +1% Spell Cooldown.
- Wisdom – +2% Status Effect Damage.
- Constitution – +2.5% Maximum Health/Ward.
- Attunement – +1% Action Skill Cooldown Rate.
This was all about Hero Stats in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands. Hopefully, this guide has helped you. You can also check out our other guides like Best Class Combinations in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands.