Here’s where Forza Horizon 5 players can find the treasure chest and unlock 50,000 CR at one go. This is one of the fastest ways to earn credits/money which you can use to buy cars or player houses. So, without further ado, let’s look at how to complete the Heights Of Mulege Danger Sign jump challenge and unlock the treasure chest.
Forza Horizon 5 Treasure Chest Location Heights Of Mulege Danger Sign
Follow these steps to get the reward from the Forza Horizon 5 Treasure Chest.
- The Heights Of Mulege Danger Sign is located right next to the highway near a player house. Find it next to the Baja California region.
- To access the chest, you will need to complete the jump.
- Now, there is no special trick to make it happen, it’s just like any other danger sign jump.
- What you need to do is speed straight into the location from an offroad path and get that distance and hopefully 3 stars for it.
- Try one of the best cars or fastest cars in FH5 for this purpose or tune one of your cars to get a high-speed stat. You simply have to complete the jump and don’t need 3 stars to unlock the chest location.
- Once you complete the jump, the area of the treasure chest will be marked on the map.
- Just like your barn find hunts, simply drive over to the area and search for the chest and that’s it.
- You will find it near multiple white greenhouses, among the trees and cacti.
- From this place, you can unlock the wooden chest immediately by smashing right into it.
Do check out our video to know more about the process:
That’s all you need to know about the Forza Horizon 5 treasure chest location (Heights Of Mulege Danger Sign). While playing the game, if you get the low streaming bandwidth issues or want to try out the super wheelspin glitch, check out our guides for step-by-step help. And if you want to get your hands on some convertibles, here’s what you should unlock as soon as possible.