Got heavily injured and looking to heal in Arcane Odyssey? If so, then you have just arrived at the right place. While fighting the toughest bosses across different seas and kingdoms, you may get some big wounds. There are a few characters that hit right on the button causing heavy damage. Moreover, different types of injuries inflict a negative effect that obviously weakens your in-game character. So, check out this guide that features the steps to heal all types of injuries in this Roblox game.
How to Heal Injuries in Arcane Odyssey
In Arcane Odyssey, the injuries get healed slowly over time. However, if the injury is too severe, it may not heal unless you consume Health Potions or Food. Also, please keep in mind that respawning in Arcane Odyssey won’t heal your injuries.
All Injury Types & their Effects
With that out of the way, let us take a look at all types of injuries that you can suffer:
- Leg Injury – Causes your in-game character to walk at 50% reduced speed with a limp. The effects of this injury depend upon its severity.
- Hip Injury – If you get a Hip Injury, it will make you take damage after falling from any height. If it is severe, you will be stunned for a while after landing. In addition, a Hip Injury does not get automatically healed in Arcane Odyssey.
- Calf Injury – A Calf injury reduces your ability to jump by a certain percentage. Depending upon the severity, the effects of this injury will increase.
- Back Injury – This injury type will cause you to take more damage from any attack. Usually, it increases the damage intake by 25% but it can be more if it is severe.
- Chest Injury – This injury type causes your in-game character to take random damaging bursts. It damage can increase if the injury is more severe in nature.
That covers everything on how to Heal Injuries in Roblox Arcane Odyssey. While you are here, make sure to check out our other guide on Arcane Odyssey Codes right here on Gamer Tweak.