Halo devs have been giving out Twitch drops to all the fans watching live streams. Even though this is cool, many players are facing issues. Many are not able to redeem these drops in their game even after watching hours of the stream. But don’t worry, today we will show you a possible fix for HCS Halo Infinite Twitch Drops not working or showing up issue.
How to Fix HCS Halo Infinite Twitch Drops Not Working or Showing Up
We were facing the same issue, and we found this amazing solution from Redditor u/MasterChiefS117_. So the credits to them who pointing out this fix for the player community. So here’s how to fix HCS Halo Infinite Twitch Drops not working or showing up issue:
- Go to the Halo Waypoint webpage
- Sign in with your Xbox account
- Now click on your avatar on the top right
- From the drop-down menu, click on “Settings”
- Now click on the “Linked Accounts”
- This tab will be on the left-hand side of the screen
- Now you will see the option for Twitch
- If you have not linked them, then use your Twitch login here
- But, if it is showing “…” instead of your username, then go to the below step
- Create a separate new account to redeem Twitch drops
- Link this new Twitch account with Halo Waypoint
- Now make sure your account name is showing under the Twitch tab
- This will force the drops to show up in your game
If the webpage is saying you already redeemed the drops and they not showing up in your game, then you have to create one more twitch account and do the entire linking process again. We totally understand this is a tedious process. But till 343 rolls an official solution to this problem, this is the only way to get those cool drops.
These steps were also given by user Thee_Bluejay in the official Halo Waypoint Forum. So as of now, we will end up with one Twitch account for Halo and main Twitch for everything else. This is really not how I hope this would end up, but lest we can use the drops till an official solution.
Here’s how to fix HCS Halo Infinite Twitch Drops not working or showing up issue. While you are here please make sure to go through all the useful topics we have covered in our Halo Infinite Guides.