Hades is undoubtedly one of the fastest-growing roguelike action role-playing video games right now. There are certain reasons behind its rapid growth, and one of them is its weapons system. There are multiple weapons in Hades and each requires a unique playstyle and has the potential to change the pace and difficulty of the game.
However, if weapons were not enough variety, each of them has three Aspects and then one hidden aspect, known as Legendary Aspects. For uninitiated, you need some elbow grease to unlock the Legendary Aspects.
If you are unable to get the dialogue, perform a few runs because unlocking the weapon could be hidden behind additional others in a queue.
If you are looking for a guide on how to unlock all hidden Aspects in Hades then you have come to the right place.
Also Read | How Long Hades Takes To Defeat – Answered
How to Unlock All Hidden Aspects in Hades
In order to unlock Hidden Aspects in Hidde, you will have to shell out five Titan Bloon into a weapon and then taking to someone who knows everything about the legendary story. The most important one is the Aspect of Guan Yu, which may help you to unlock other Legendary Aspects. If you could not get the desired Aspect, then you will have to unlock the Aspect of Guan Yu first .
Here’s a list of All Hidden Aspects in Hades:
- Sword – Aspect of Arthur: Once you have managed to unlock the Aspect of Guan Yu, invest five Titan’s Bloot and talk to Nyx.
- Spear – Aspect of Guan Yu: After accumulating a couple of Hidden Asepcts, talk to Achilles.
- Shield – Aspect of Beowulf: After Investing five Titan’s Blood into Shields, talk to Chaos.
- Bow – Aspect of Rama: After Investing five Titan’s Blood into Bows, talk to Artemis.
- Fist – Aspect of Gilgamesh: After Investing five Titan’s Blood into Fists, talk to Asterius whenever you found him alone. In order to do this, you will have to search for a skull icon on the chamber rewards in Elysium. Asterius is said to be a miniboss encounter, but this method is not guaranteed to give you a fight with him.
- Gun – Aspect of Lucifer: After Investing five Titan’s Blood into Guns, talk to Zeus.
It is likely that you will have to struggle a lot to find this dialogue because many of them require random events and gods! We will recommend using the god’s keepsakes to meet them but using the same for Choas and Asterius is not advisable, because they require luck or purchasing specific things from Charan pools.
That’s all you need to know about how to unlock all hidden aspects in Hades.