Minecraft has a wide range of items and blocks throughout the open world. One of the most found blocks is the Grass block which can be used for several purposes. But you may have noticed that every time you pick them up, they turn into a dirt block. Several players are looking for ways to craft and obtain them. So, here’s our guide on how to make and get the Grass Blocks in Minecraft.
How to Make a Grass Block in Minecraft
Currently, you cannot make a Grass block through any means of crafting. You need to find and mine the grass blocks scattered around the open world to obtain them. So, without any further ado, let’s start with how to get the Grass blocks.
How to Get Grass Blocks
There are two ways of getting the Grass blocks scattered around. Both methods require searching for them.
Follow these steps for getting Grass Blocks in Minecraft:
- Firstly, you need to use the Silk Touch Enchantment on your valuable farming tools.
- If you don’t have the Silk Touch, check out our guide on how to get the Silk Touch Enchantment to obtain it.
- You can equip any type of Axe, Shovel, or Pickaxe to use Silk Touch Enchantment on them. Then, you need to mine a grass block.
- If you don’t use the Silk Touch, you will simply get Dirt Blocks instead of Grass ones.
- So, make sure that you Enchant your valuable tools with Silk Touch.
- Now, you can find grass blocks almost everywhere around the world.
- But for the most blocks, head to the Overworld Biomes to get plenty of them.
- Once you use the tool and mine the block, it will hover over the ground. Make sure that you pick it up to get it in your inventory.
- The second method to get the grass blocks involve getting them without using Silk Touch Enchantment.
- You can defeat the Endermen that hold grass blocks to get them without using enchantments.
- But this is rather a difficult way to obtain the Grass Blocks in Minecraft.
- As soon as you kill the Endermen holding a grass block, you can pick up the blocks to add to your Hotbar.
We suggest stacking up these blocks as they can be used for several uses.
That’s everything covered about how to make and get Grass Blocks in Minecraft. If you liked this guide, check out our other guides on how to get a map viewer, the best enchanting table setup, and how to craft and use Cauldron in Minecraft right here on Gamer Tweak.