Goose Goose Duck is what you should try if you are a fan of Social Deduction games. It is quite similar to Among Us but features much more detailed in-game elements. This includes multiple game modes and a variety of roles for characters. Apart from this, there are multiple game modes that can keep you and your squad entertained for hours. If you are new to this game, then Goosechapel is a must-try. Check out this guide to know the vitals of Goosechapel map in Goose Goose Duck.
Goosechapel Map in Goose Goose Duck – Guide
Here’s everything you should know about the GC map of Goose Goose Duck:
- Bell Location – Interacting with this will call an Emergency Meeting. You can find the Bell in the Courthouse of Goosechapel.
- Hazards – There are certain spots known as Map Hazards on every map that somehow causes the player to die. Luckily, in the Goosechapel map of Goose Goose Duck, there are no Map Hazards.
- Cameras/Intercoms – In this game, Cameras are used to take a look around the map. Whereas, Intercoms are used to broadcast a message to all the players on the map. Although, there are no Cameras or Intercoms available on this map.
- Sabotages – It is used to create certain issues causing hindrance in the path of Geese. In the Goosechapel map of Goose Goose Duck, there are a total of 4 Sabotages. Here are they:
- Doors (Shady Light District)
- Fire (Warehouse)
- Smog (Factory)
- Poison Water Pump (The Plaza)
- Hiding Locations – Characters in this game can use spots like Vents, Fog, or Sewers to hide. Speaking of Goosechapel, there are 7 Sewers that you can use to hide. All the Sewers are interconnected and you can use them to travel between them.
- Jail – In Goosechapel map of Goose Goose Duck, if none is ejected after voting, the ones with the higher number of votes will be locked inside the Jail. However, you can unlock them if you find the Jail Keys that spawn on random locations. A Locksmith Goose can unlock the players from Jail anytime.
That is everything you should know about the Goosechapel map in Goose Goose Duck. While you are here, make sure to check out our other Goose Goose Duck guides on Gamer Tweak.