Going live on Discord is a pure joy as you get to share your skills with the rest of teh world. It is always a pleasure to have an audience to deliver to and Discord understands that. There is a live streaming feature in Discord which if you do no tlknow how to use, we have a guide here that will give you the steps to go live on Discord.
How To Go Live on Discord?
To go live on Discord and stream, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Open the desktop client of Discord.
- Enter the server you want to stream in.
- Click on the ‘Go Live’ button on the bottom left of the screen near your avatar.
- Now you are live on Discord.
Alternatively, you can open the game you want to live stream and go live on Discord by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Launch the desired game.
- Upon launch, a pop-up will appear saying that Discord recognizes the game.
- Click the ‘Go Live’ button on the bottom left corner of the screen.
- A new window will pop up whic will ask you to select the voice channel for streaming.
- Select it and you are live on Dicord.
What if the Game is Not Recognized by Discord?
If the game is not recognized by Discord, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Open the ‘Go Live’ menu.
- There, click on ‘Change’ option.
- Check the voice channel and then click on the ‘Go Live’ option.
- You are now live on Discord.
How to Manually Add Game on Discord?
If you want to add a game manually to your Discord, follow these steps:
- Open the Settings menu on the bottom left corner.
- There, navigate to the ‘Game Activity’ tab that will be on your left.
- Select the game that you want to add.
- Go back to your server and click the ‘Go Live’ button.
Remember, you can only use the Go Live feature on the desktop app. You will not be able to do that on the website.
So that is all for our guide on how to go live on discord. If you would like to know how to leave a server, we have a guide on that too for you to check out.