Every recipe found in the game is unique as they require different ingredients. These ingredients might be rare to find, such as Glittering Herring. This ingredient is used to cook Fish Pie which is an essential recipe to complete Elsa’s ‘What home feels like’ quest. Hence, this guide will give all the details on how to get a Glittering Herring in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
How to Catch a Glittering Herring in Disney Dreamlight Valley?
- Glittering Herring are only found in the Glade of Trust Biome. Hence, you will need to unlock this Biome first.
- To Unlock Glade of Trust, you will need to spend 5,000 Dreamlight to clear off the Night Thorns clear off the entrance.
- Reach any water body in the Glade of Trust and search for Golden Ripple to fish.
- Use your Fishing Rod to fish and try until you catch a Glittering Herring.
- You can increase your chances of catching Glittering Herring by Fishing in the Glade of Trust on a rainy day.
- Fishing with your companion will not increase your chances of getting a rare fish.
- Although a companion might give you an extra fish once you catch it.
- You can try Miracle Fishing Bait or Even More Miraculous Fishing Bait to enhance your chances.
- Also, upgrading Moana’s Fishing Boat is another option by which you can get the Glittering Herring.
How to Cook Arendellian Fish Pie for Elsa’s ‘What Home Feels Like’ Quest?
- To cook Arendellian Fish Pie, you will need the following ingredients:
- 1x Glittering Herring
- 1x Dandelion Syrup
- 1x Wheat
- 1x Butter
- It’s not as easy as it looks because when interacting with Elsa to start the ‘What Home Feels Like’ quest if you pay close attention, she will mention that she used to use a Glittering Herring that only appears in the Glade of Trust on Rainy Days.
- This is a hint that you cannot use any previously caught Glittering Herring for the task. Hence, you will need to get a Glittering Herring on a rainy day from Glade of Trust only after Elsa asks you to do it.
- The same goes with Dandelion Syrup, you can only give her the ingredients, and you cannot give her any already-made Dandelion Syrup because, in exchange for ingredients, she will give you the Syrup.
- Even though Dandelion Syrup and Glittering Herring need to be obtained during the quest, you can use Wheat and Butter from your inventory. If you need to get one you can always purchase them from the Goofy Stall and Remy’s Pantry, respectively.
- Give this Fish Pie to Elsa to Complete the quest.
That’s all you need to know about how to get Glitter Fish. Also, if you don’t know how to craft Miracle Fishing Bait and Even More Miraculous Fishing Bait, then our guide on, how to make Miracle Enchantments in Disney Dreamlight Valley will help you.