Once you find and get the Gold Key cards in Gimkit, there is No way out of the fun. Puns aside, you can open the second barrier and stage three after finding these Golden keys. After grabbing these keys, you can also find and get the Purple key cards in the next stages. But how do you find these keys in One Way Out mode? Not to worry, check out our guide to find out.
How to Get Gold & Purple Key Cards in Gimkit
You can get the Gold key cards in Gimkit by beating the Boss Evil Plants. You can find these enemies in the room above the library. As you fight these Boss Evil Plants, you should have a zapper, Epic blasters, or upgrade your weapons. We also recommend inviting or joining a friend for some help against your enemies. Also, be cautious of the lasers that can deal massive damage.
Once you reach the area above the Library, you will find three Gold Key cards dropped from Boss Evil Plants. After collecting the Golden Keys, head back to the waiting area in Stage 1. As mentioned earlier, the Gold key cards open the barrier at the top of the Stage 2 entrance.
Once you unlock the barrier above the Stage 2 entrance, you can find the Gimkit Purple Key cards around the map. You will need at least three purple key cards to unlock Stage 3. But thankfully, there are 10 Purple key cards located at specific locations. Once you collect all ten Purple keys, you can unlock the barrier at the end of Chapter 3. This will lead you to the Boss Room.
Where Are All the Purple Key Cards in Gimkit
So, here’s where you can find the locations of all 10 Purple key cards in Gimkit:
- Purple Key Card #1: Found on the bottom left of the secret room after you unlock it.
- Purple Key Card #2: Found at the top left corner at the end of Stage 1.
- Purple Key Card #3: You can find this Purple Key Card #above the Alphastar in a room where you can also find Shield Cans and Medpacks.
- Purple Key Card #4: In the lower ditch beside four Evil Plants at the end of Stage 3.
- Purple Key Card #5: Found in the top-left corner at the end of Stage 3 after the boss fight.
- Purple Key Card #6: Found in the bottom right of the larger room below Alphastar.
- Purple Key Card #7: Found next to an Evil Plant at the end of Purple Area in Stage 2.
- Purple Key Card #8: Found in the last laser path next to the library at the end of Stage 2.
- Purple Key Card #9: Hidden behind a barrier at the end of stage 2 towards the center of the boss fight.
- Purple Key Card #10: Found in the empty suit locker at the end of the game.
Thanks to gimkit.fandom.com for providing the above list and info.
That’s everything covered about how to get Purple and Gold Key cards in Gimkit. If this guide helped you, then make sure to check out our more Video Gaming Guides for other games in our dedicated section on Gamer Tweak.