Ghost of Tsushima: Legends: List Of Every Legendary Item Discovered So Far
From Katanas, Ranged to Charms, here's a complete list of all legendary item discovered as of yet.
It has not been a week since Ghost of Tsushima: Legends released but it has become the most talked-about video game right now. Ghost of Tsushima: Legends is a two-player story mission and four-player wave story-based mission.
There are numerous reports that suggest that the developer of the game will add a four-player raid soon. Since the game has looting mechanics, players will be able to gather powerful gear after finishing battles. There are some legendary items in Ghost of Tsushima, providing powerful effects in addition to versatile Perk slots.
If you have been having trouble finding Legendary items in Ghost of Tsushima then look no further as we have a guide on a list of all legendary gear in Ghost of Tsushima: Legends that have been discovered as of yet.
Ghost of Tsushima: Legends – Legendary Items List
There are fans on Reddit who have managed to make a comprehensive list of all Ghost of Tsushima legendary item that has been discovered so far.
Four the uninitiated, there are various kinds of gear to obtain in Ghost of Tsushima. One of them is Katanas, the melee weapons in the game. Katanas are considered as the best gears for Legends’ Samurai class, with the Ronin close behind, and have a total focus on combat stances.
- Masamune’s Edge – Stance: Wind– “Melee has 20 per cent chance to deal double damage.” Two minor perks, one major.
- Stone Striker – Stance: Stone– “Improved heavenly strike (extra damage and knockback), costs 1 resolve.” Two minor perks, one major.
- Demon Cutter- Stance: Moon– “Staggering a target has 30 percent chance to throw nearby enemies.” Two minor perks, one major.
- Yonitsune’s Hand- Stance: Water– “Staggered enemies have a 30 percent chance to be knocked down.” Two minor perks, one major.
- Master’s Katana- Allow switching between any stance. Two minor perks, one major.
- Short Bow- The Weightless Spirit– “Arrows don’t descend.” Two minor perks, one major.
- Long Bow- Stone Skipping Bow– “Headshots ricochet to nearby targets.” Two minor perks, one major. (Includes special ammo, ultimate ability, and kills with the pinpoint technique. Can be combined with other perks for more ammo returned than used)
- Blow Dart- Heavens Sting– “20 percent chance to instantly kill non-Oni targets.” Two minor perks, one major.
- Bomb Pouch- Forbidden Medicine– “Bombs heal allies.” Two minor perks, one major.
- Sacred Iron- “Enemies that deal melee damage to you have Weaken applied to them.” Two minor perks, one major.
- Last Breath– “Instead of taking fatal damage, heal for 50 health. Can occur every 5 minutes.” Two minor perks, one major.
- Benkei’s Last Stand– “15 per cent chance to negate arrow damage.” Two minor perks, one major.
- Shogun’s Fortitude– “Immunity to Flash and poison effects.” Two minor perks, one Major.
- Enjo’s Remorse– “15 per cent bonus damage while at full health.” Two minor perks, one major.
- Ghost Weapon 1: Sticky Bomb- The Touch of Heaven– “A sticky bomb that also heals allies.” Two minor perks, one major.
- Ghost Weapon 1: Kunai- Spirit Kunai– “Getting a kill with Kunai lowers all cooldowns on your character by 15 seconds.” Two minor perks, one major.
- Ghost Weapon 2: Caltrops- Demon Seeds– “Applies Weaken to affected enemies.” Two minor perks, one major.
- Ghost Weapon 2: Smoke Bomb- Mist of Yagata– “Smoke Bomb that heals friendlies.” Two minor perks, one major.
- Ghost Weapon 2: Dirt Throw- Lady Sanjo’s Surprise– “15 percent chance to cause enemies to hallucinate.” Two minor perks, one major.
- Ghost Weapon 2: Healing Gourd- Kenji’s Shared Brew– “A healing gourd that also heals nearby allies when used.” Two minor perks, one major.
These are all the legendary items in Ghost of Tsushima that have been discovered by the community on Reddit. There is no denying of the fact that more will also be discovered in the time to come. Make sure to check back this Reddit page as they will update the list as new legendary gear becomes available in the future.
While you’re here you should check out other Ghost of Tsushima guides, cheats, tips and tricks articles.