Halo Infinite is finally here with interesting new features, challenges, and an entire world of Zeta Ring for you to explore. While the entire world of Zeta Ring is subdued by the Banished, it’s all up to Master chief to defeat the Banished. In doing so, you will earn Valor that unlocks new weapons, vehicles, and other valuable items. Valor is an XP currency and there are many ways to earn Valor in Halo Infinite. Here’s our detailed guide on how to get Valor in Halo Infinite.
How to Get Valor in Halo Infinite?
In this guide we will cover the following points to get valor in Halo Infinite:
- Complete Storyline Missions
- Propaganda Towers
- Capturing FOBs
- Taking down the Banished Outposts
- Rescuing UNSC personnel
- Defeating High-level targets
Complete Storyline Missions
- You will earn valor according to the missions and side-missions you complete.
- Defeating main bosses and completing the objectives that don’t require you to defeat bosses will reward you with valor.
- You can also earn valor by completing the objectives of the main missions.
- These missions will vary from easy to difficult as you proceed in the game.
Destroy Propaganda Tower
- Propaganda Tower is an establishment of the Banished and spread across the world of Zeta Ring.
- Destroying Propaganda Towers will reward you with not an exponential amount of valor.
- But as there are many propaganda towers, you can earn 10 valor for destroying any of the Propaganda Towers.
- Forward Operating Bases or FOBs are the Banished outposts which were once under the control of UNSC.
- You have to capture these FOBs to get valor.
- These FOBs will be in control of UNSC again and unlock fast-travel from that point after you capture them.
- You can arm them with weapons and vehicles to help you in battle.
- In addition to valor, taking them down will also unlock the location of banished outposts around the proximity.
Taking down the Banished Outposts
- Banished outposts serve as the location of the Banished and their operations.
- Taking control of the outpost by defeating the soldiers will reward you with Valor.
- Each outpost has a different way of taking down and can range from easy to difficult.
- Although a bit challenging, capturing these outposts will unlock a fast travel point from that outpost.
- You can also collect several collectibles and audio files across the banished posts.
Rescue UNSC personnel
- Distress signals are mapped throughout the game and is received by Master Chief.
- These distress signals are called on by the UNSC Marines.
- Taking down the Forward operating bases and Banished Outposts in the game will reveal more distress calls in the surrounding area.
- Rescuing the squad of UNSC Marines will reward you with 30 valor.
Defeating High-level targets
- High-level targets are the most wanted targets marked down by the UNSC.
- You will get valor after taking down them and unlock their weapon from the FOB’s weapon table.
That’s all about how to get valor in Halo Infinite. If this helped you out, make sure to check out our Halo guides and walkthroughs right here on Gamer Tweak.