Tower of fantasy is one of the most popular free-to-play open-world games globally. There are various quests and missions that can make you wander in the game for hours. As per the new 2.0 update developers have released a new Vera map with many other features. One of these features is that you can use the new Old Vera coins to purchase various resources in the game. However players can’t use this currency everywhere, and there are certain spots to redeem them. If you want to know more about the Old Vera coin and how to get or use them in Tower of fantasy (TOF), then we’ve got you covered.
Where to Get & Use Old Vera Coin in TOF?
Here’s everything you need to know about how you can get & use Old Vera Coins in TOF easily. First, let’s get into the list of ways from which you can obtain this currency in the game.
- Exploring the Vera Map: The first way to bag plenty of coins is via exploring the Vera map. As you keep wandering the map you’ll come across several floating Old Vera Coins in the air. The only thing you need to do is go through them and the coin will be added to your inventory. However, as the map is new be careful of the enemies you never know with whom you might run into.
- Daily Bounties: One of the best ways to farm the Old Vera coins is by completing the daily bounty missions. Doing so will get up to 80x coins every day. Along with that, you’ll surely get many other free rewards.
- Open Supply Pods: Another way to earn the coins is by opening the Supply Pods. Every supply pod gives a different amount of Old Vera coin in Tower of Fantasy. For your reference, we’ve mentioned all the pods and their rewards in the article below.
- Supply Pod I – 20x Old Vera Coins each
- Supply Pod II – 50x Old Vera Coins each.
That’s all for how you can get Old Vera coins in TOF, now let’s take a look at how you can use/ spend them.
How to Spend Coins in Tower Of Fantasy
As mentioned earlier, wanderers can’t use the Old Vera Coins everywhere. There are certain spots with the corresponding machines to use them. These machines are known as Gachapon machines that only accept the Old Vera Coins and give various rewards. If you’re unable to find these machines, then scroll down for locations.
- Mirafleur Hall in Mirroria
- Hazardous Materials Lab in Mirroria
These are all the locations where you can find the Gachapon machines in the game. For your convenience, we’ve marked the exact location of the machines on the map mentioned above. This is all you need to know about how to get & use Old Vera Coins in TOF easily. For more tips & tricks check out other Tower of Fantasy guides.