There’s been a week since the release of Overwatch 2 and the game is already popular, thanks to its predecessors. While there are several unlockables and rewards available to redeem in OW2, there’s one more to get your hands on an exclusive reward. Developers of Overwatch have been celebrating the launch of the game by providing Legendary Kiriko Skin via Twitch Drops. Additionally, you will also receive a Razor Sharp Kiriko Spray and Donut Weapon Charm via Twitch Drops. Wondering how? check out this guide to know how to get Twitch Drops in Overwatch 2
How to Get Twitch Drops in Overwatch 2
Players can get exclusive rewards by watching Overwatch 2 live streams on Twitch. However, here’s what you should know before claiming a Twitch Drop:
- The first and foremost requirement is to link the Twitch account with the Blizzard Battle.net account.
- To do so, enter the Battle.Net launcher and click on your username in the top-right corner.
- Thereafter, click on View Account which will redirect you to the web browser.
- Further, navigate to the Connections tab wherein you will find an option to connect your Twitch Account.
- After connecting both accounts, simply watch an Overwatch 2 live stream to obtain the Twitch Drops.
Later, when you have watched the stream for the required period of time, click on the Profile option on Twitch. Wherein you will find the Drops section through which you can claim your obtained reward. Moreover, if you already have your Battle.net account linked with Twitch, you will have to re-link it.
How to Re-Link Blizzard Battle.net and Twitch Accounts
Re-linking the account is necessary to avoid any glitches while obtaining the Twitch Drops in Overwatch 2. Although, here’s how to Re-Link Blizzard Battle.net and Twitch
- Log into your Twitch account and head over to Settings.
- Navigate to the Connections tab wherein you will find the Blizzard Battle.net account there.
- Disconnect it from there and link again by using the above steps.
That’s how to get the Twitch Drops in Overwatch 2. If you found this guide helpful, then make sure to check out our other Overwatch 2 guides.