COD Warzone 2 is already out and many players have started the grind to dominate the battlefield and unlock all the weapons they can. To attract more new players Activision announced their first twitch drops starting on the 28th of October and lasting until the 6th of November, 2022. As the previous drop has already ended, players are out on the lookout for the upcoming ones. However, not all players are familiar with the process to collect these rewards. If you are also unaware of the steps to do so, then we are here to help. In this article, we will walk you through the process to claim & get Twitch Drops for COD Warzone 2 easily.
How to Claim & Collect Warzone 2 Twitch Drops?
Here’s how you can claim & get upcoming Warzone 2 Twitch Drops easily. Follow the steps mentioned below and you’ll be good to go.
- First, go ahead and link your COD/ Activision account with your Twitch account if you haven’t already.
- To link your account go to the Activision Official website and log into your account.
- After that, click on your profile and head to the Account Linking section.
- Next, scroll until you see the Social Networks tab and click on it.
- Then, select Twitch and log into your account to link it with Activision.
- Once done, go to the Twitch platform and look for Warzone 2 Live Stream.
- And after that, only click on the streamers that have the Drops Enabled tag on them.
- If there are none, then simply wait for the upcoming Twitch drops. And watch the Live stream for the required durations to get the rewards.
- Then, head to your Activision profile and claim the Drop rewards you are qualified for.
That sums up everything about how you can claim & get Call of Duty Warzone 2 Twitch Drops easily. While you are here check out how you can get Fender & Klaus Fisker in the game. For more tips & tricks check out other Video game guides.