Super Missile is one of the many upgrades that you will get while playing Metroid Prime Remastered. Not only is this a good power to use against enemies, but will also help you open many doors to progress the game. And while it is required for story progression, it can also take you some time to find. So here is the location where you can find the Super Missile in Metroid Prime Remastered and how to use them.
How to Get the Super Missile in Metroid Prime Remastered
You can get the Super Missile in this game in the Observatory room on the Phendrana Drifts map. This is a snowy region in the game, that you will reach through progressing the story. You should have the Morph Ball, Wave Beam, and Double Jump upgrades by now. A good portion of this area will require you to turn into the Morph ball and activate the sections by fitting in them. Here is how you can get the super missile:
- Scan the blue screen in the Observatory room of the research station.
- Next, turn right and climb the platform.
- Turn into the Morph ball and jump to fit inside the blue cavity.
- Use a Morph bomb to activate it. This will start some mechanisms and activate another cavity on a higher platform.
- Jump on the next platforms to get there and activate it. This will now start the machine at the center of the room.
- Fall down and activate the machine as a Morph ball from all 4 sides. It will start the projection of a hologram showing various planets. And above this will be the Super Missile.
- Again climb up all the platforms and go to the new area where the Super Missile upgrade is waiting for you.
Touch it and a small cutscene will play. You will now get the Super Missile.
How to Use the Super Missile
You can use the Super Missile by first equipping Power Beam, then charging it up and pressing R.
- To equip the Power Beam, press X and Up on the D-pad.
- Next, charge your attack by pressing the ZR or A button.
- Finally, press the R button.
A super missile attack uses 5 missiles.
That covers this guide on how to get & use the Super Missile in Metroid Prime Remastered. For more help on this game or other things Metroid be sure to check out Gamer Tweak.