If you want to get Star Fruit in All Star Tower Defense, then you’ve come to the right place. In this game, you can collect units with specific powers to defend your towers. These units are based on popular anime characters. The Star Fruit is a ground unit based on the Devil Fruit in One Piece. Being a 6-Star Unit, it’s tough to acquire. But with this guide, you will know how to acquire and use it in ASTD.
How to Get Star Fruit in All Star Tower Defense
Players can obtain the Star Fruit in ASTD by completing the Marine HQ Raid. Head over to World 2 and take part in this raid based on One Piece. In this raid, you will face types of enemies like the Enchanted (Water), Rage, Elemental, Decelerate, and Cloner. Although there are no bosses, you will lose this raid if you’re unprepared.
Tips to Beat Marine HQ Raid
- Use the first and second waves to farm money.
- For support, use Jeff (CEO) based on Robert E. O. Speedwagon. He will make farming easier.
- On the third wave, deploy units like Mikasa, Raditz, and Yoruichi to defend.
- Make sure your units are at the 6-Star level.
- If you don’t have Raditz or Yoruichi, then a 7-Star Naruto or Golden Frieza can work as well. Make sure it’s an electric enchant.
- Once you beat the Marine HQ raid in All Star Tower Defense, you will get the Star Fruit as a reward.
How to Use Star Fruit in ASTD
The main use of the Star Fruit in ASTD is to upgrade the following units:
- Magma Marine (Sakazuki) to Magma Marine (TS Sakazuki)
- Spade (Explore) to Spade (Furious)
- Mochi (Injured) to Mochi (Awakening)
Basically, it upgrades these units from 5-Star to 6-Star level. That makes Star Fruit an important resource in the game. Although you cannot place this unit. Which means you cannot sell it either.
That’s everything from us on how to get Star Fruit in ASTD. While you’re here, make sure you visit our Roblox section for more content like How to Get to World 2.