The winter update in Blox Fruits brought in plenty of additional content in the One Piece inspired Roblox experience including a Christmas event and a brand new fruit. However, one thing that stood out for most players is the addition of subclasses in the game. And since Shipwright is the only subclass available for now, everyone’s out sailing across the seas in order to get their hands on it.
Although, you will need to clear out some prerequisites before you unlock the subclass. Not to mention, you will have to travel to the Third Sea to learn the subclass from its subsequent teacher. So if you are looking to take on the profession, then here is everything you need to know about the subclass and how to unlock it.
How to Obtain Shipwright in Blox Fruits
To get Shipwright in Blox Fruits, players will need to learn it from the Shipwright Teacher NPC in the game. The Shipwright Teacher is located at the Tiki Outpost, requiring players to travel to the third sea. We would suggest that you grind your level to at least 2450 before heading out for the island. You will come across quite a few NPCs that you might want to challenge in the fight to grind even more.
Once you reach Tiki Outpost, you will come across the Shipwright Teacher NPC in a secret room on the island. You can head towards this room using the ladder just right of the Giant Tree in the game.
Once you climb down the ladder, you will find a crack in the ground where you will have to simply jump down. After which you will come across the secret room with the Shipwright Teacher NPC in it.
After interacting with the Teacher NPC, he will let you learn the Shipwright Subclass in Blox Fruits. You will have to take on the quest of killing 20 sharks in the game. Once you do, head back to the NPC and he will let you have a Legendary Scroll in the game. Along with it, he will let you purchase Shipwright for around 3000 Fragments.
All Shipwright Subclass Abilities in Blox Fruits
Here are all the abilities that you will level up and master the subclass in Blox Fruits:
- Repair 1: Can repair boats using wooden planks. Each Wooden Plank repairs +10 HP to the Ship and each tree can drop 1-4 at a 30% drop rate.
- Plank Scavenger
- Plank Scavenger 1: 60% chance of receiving 2x Wooden Planks when destroying a tree. It costs 500 Valor and 1000 Fragments.
- Plank Scavenger 2: 60% chance of receiving 3x Wooden Planks when destroying a tree. It costs 700 Valor and 800 Fragments.
- Plank Scavenger 3: 90% chance of receiving 3x Wooden Planks when destroying a tree. It costs 1000 Valor and 500 Fragments.
- Blueprint Specialist
- Blueprint Specialist 1: It allows the repair of Boats using wooden planks for +15 HP. It costs 1000 Valor and 1500 Fragments.
- Blueprint Specialist 2: It allows the repair of Boats using wooden planks for +22 HP. It costs 1300 Valor and 1000 Fragments.
- Blueprint Specialist 3: It allows the repair of Boats using wooden planks for +30 HP. It costs 1800 Valor and 500 Fragments.
- Hull Mechanic
- Hull Mechanic 1: It allows boat repair using wooden planks for +2 max HP in the boat minigame. It costs 1800 Valor and 2000 Fragments.
- Hull Mechanic 2: It allows boat repair using wooden planks for +4 max HP in the boat minigame. It costs 2000 Valor and 1500 Fragments.
- Hull Mechanic 3: It allows boat repair using wooden planks for +8 max HP in the boat minigame. It costs 2200 Valor and 100 Fragments.
- Heavy Hammer
- Heavy Hammer 1: Stuns won’t stop you from repairing. It costs 5000 Valor and 300 Fragments.
That’s everything covered in this guide. For more interesting guides, make sure to go through our dedicated Blox Fruits section, right here on Gamer Tweak.