Blox Fruits Shank’s Saber: How To Get It (Saber Expert Puzzle)
Are you a great fan of One Piece and looking for Shank’s Saber in Blox Fruits? Then you have just arrived at the right place as this guide has everything you need. In this Roblox experience, Shank is known as the Saber Expert and appears as a boss. The only way to obtain his saber is by defeating him in a battle. However, you need to go through a couple of tasks before engaging in a battle with him. That being said, here’s how you can obtain Shank/Saber Expert’s Saber.
How to Get Shank’s Saber in Blox Fruits
Here’s how you can obtain Shank’s Saber in Roblox Blox Fruits:
Press all Green Buttons on Jungle Island
- There is a total of 5 green buttons that you need to press on the Jungle Island. The location of all those 5 buttons is marked in the image above.
- Once done, head to the middle of the island, between 3 bridges.
- Further, use the stairs to walk your way inside and pick up the torch from there.
Give Water to the Sick Man
- For the next step, head to Desert Island and enter a house with a red door.
- Now, equip the torch you picked up on Jungle Island and walk down the stairs.
- Use the torch to burn the brown curtain and uncover a secret room behind.
- Head inside the room and pick up the cup from there.
- You need to take that cup to the Frozen Village and pour some water in it.
- Head inside the cave as shown in the image above and fill the cup with drops leaking from the ceiling.
- After that, give the water to the sick man who is inside the house next to Sword Dealer of the East.
Help the Rich Man to obtain a Relic
- After helping the Sick man, head to the Pirate Island and interact with the Rich Man.
- He will then give you a quest wherein, you are asked to defeat a mob at Jean Luc Island.
- It is a secret island located to the southwest of Pirate Island.
- So, defeat that boss and return to the Rich Man to get a Relic from him.
- The Relic acts as a key and an important material while obtaining Shank’s Saber in Blox Fruit.
Use the Relic to Battle Shank/Saber Expert in Blox Fruit
- To use the Relic, you need to go back to Jungle Island.
- Go to the stony structure where Blox Fruits Gacha is located.
- Further, insert the Relic in the wall next to the stairs.
- Now, a secret door, and past that, you will find the Shank or Saber Exper.
Now, to obtain Shank’s Saber in Blox Fruit, you need to defeat him. However, he is a level 200 boss, and defeating him is not a piece of cake. Give your best to decimate him and finally unlock the Saber.
You can also check out this video by KnightKing to get a visual reference:
That is everything you can do to get Shank’s Sword in Blox Fruits. While you are here, make sure to check out our other guide on Blox Fruits Swords Tier List.