Anna, the cute little NPC of Adopt Me, grew up to be a fighter. From standing by the crib and making friends to eliminating enemies, she has come quite far. She will destroy her foes while maintaining her graceful appearance without a sweat. It is quite an unbelievable yet pretty amusing crossover where you can unlock and use the secret Adopt Me Anna Skin in Arsenal.
Not sure how to get the skin? No worries, as here we have given steps for unlocking it with the method to customize it as you want. All promo skins are unlocked in the same way, so once you have obtained Anna, you can get Rolve and other ones while they are valid.
How to Get Secret Skin Anna in Arsenal
To get secret Anna Skin, you have to use the name code. Follow these steps to do that:
- Launch the Arsenal in Roblox.
- Next, tap on the gift box from the bottom left.
- This will open the promo code redemption page.
- Type or paste: Anna
- Hit Redeem, and you will receive the message Code Redeemed.
How to Use Anna Skin in Arsenal
- Open the game or go to the main screen.
- Select Locker.
- Now, choose the Character option.
- Scroll and find Anna. Tap on it to change into her.
- In the bottom right corner, you will see a color palette. Use it to change the costume’s color.
The code has been working for the last four years, so it doesn’t seem like it will expire. Still, it is a promo code; better not take any risk and redeem it now. At the time of writing, Poke and Garcello skins were also obtainable with the same method.
That’s all you have to do to get the secret Adopt Me Anna Skin in Arsenal. For more fun guides from the FPS, check out our Roblox section. Start by reading how to find a Lightsaber and then use codes.