Earning a precious ‘S’ Rank or higher in a challenging Horror game like Resident Evil 4 Remake is commendable. The Rank you obtain totally depends upon the time you take to complete the game. During the playthrough, you will come across several obstacles like enemies and other challenges. This somehow increases the time taken to complete a quest. Besides all this, a player would definitely want to end the game with a higher rank. With that being said, check out this guide that features the steps to earn an S Rank in RE4 Remake.
How to Earn an S Rank in RE4 Remake
Here are the requirements for earning an S Rank in Resident Evil 4 Remake.
- Complete the game in under 4 Hours in Assisted Difficulty to earn an S Rank.
- Complete the game in under 5 Hours in Standard Difficulty to earn an S Rank.
- Complete the game in under 5 and a half hours in Hardcore Difficulty to earn an S Rank.
- Complete the game in under 5 and a half hours in Professional Difficulty to earn an S Rank.
As you can see, completing Resident Evil 4 Remake according to the above criteria will get you an S Rank. Also, there are a few things that can help you complete quests faster such as:
- Avoid getting into an unnecessary fight if you can progress by sneaking behind the enemy.
- Focus on the main story and avoid completing side quests.
- Upgrade your weapons whenever you get the opportunity. This will help you beat the bosses much more quickly.
That is pretty much everything you can do to earn an S Rank in Resident Evil 4 Remake. While you are here, make sure to check out our other guide on Resident 4 Evil Remake Rank Requirements. Moreover, you can also take a look at our RE4 Remake section for more such content.