Home > Monster Hunter Rise > How To Get Rachnoid Mesmersilk In Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak

How To Get Rachnoid Mesmersilk In Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak

Check out this guide to know about Rachnoid Mesmersilk and how to get them in Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak.

Monster Hunter Rise is an action role-playing game where the player has the ability to collect materials to upgrade his armor and weapons. Rachnoid is a 5th Generation monster in the game. These little creatures are born from Rakna-Kadi which is a Temnoceran. Temnoceran is a monster class first introduced in Monster Hunter 4. Both Rakna-Kadi and her successor Rachnoid provide the strongest thread in the game known as Mesmersilk. This thread is one of the requirements to craft/upgrade a weapon or armor and here’s our guide that highlights some key points to get Rachnoid Mesmersilk in Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak.

How to Get Rachnoid Mesmersilk in MHR Sunbreak

How to get Rachnoid Mesmersilk on Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak

A Master Rank is required to acquire the Mesmersilk from Rachnoids. Rachnoids are small white spiders with black claws. Their attack style includes claw strikes and fireballs coming out of their mouth. Stay careful and get the Mesmersilk from these monsters through these steps:

  • The possibility of finding Rachnoids is more at the Lava Caverns and the Sandy Plains.
  • You need to kill them to obtain Mesmersilk from this monster. However, there is only a 53% chance that will you will obtain a Mesmersilk. There is a 32% chance to get Monster Essence and a 15% chance to get a tough claw.
  • It is recommended to enter the ‘Tears of Temnocerans’ quest to find these monsters more easily. In this quest, the main objective is to kill 15 Rachnoids and Pyrantulas each. Wherein, the location of these creatures is already marked on the map so finding them won’t be an issue.
  • The Rachnoids usually wander in a group so stay careful while in an encounter with them. Kill these monsters to add the Mesmersilk to your inventory.
  • The Rachnoid Mesmersilk is used to craft items like:
    • Hamlet’s Horn
    • Kelbi Deershot
    • Darkest Night
    • Araknatootle
    • Arachnid Sheerstrike
    • Aelucanth Thorax X
    • Mosgharl Creeper X
    • Mosgharl Folia X
    • Bnahabra Coil X
    • Rhopessa Thorax X
    • Mosgharl X Set
    • Melahoa X Set
    • Rakna Helm X
    • Bnahabra X Set
    • Rhopessa X Set
    • Rakna Coil X
    • Melahoa Hat X
    • Melahoa Folia X
    • Aelucanth X Set
    • Rakna-Kadaki X Set

That’s all you should know about the Rachnoids and Mesmersilks in Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak. If you found this article helpful, then make sure to check out our other Monster Hunter Rise guides.