Persona 5 Royal is a more improved version of the Persona 5 game released back in 2019. There are different types of Arcanas in this game associated with different Confidants. It is possible to interact and rank up the Confidants for our benefit. Leveling up the Confidants to the maximum rank gets you a Persona or Demon. Lucifer is one such Persona that is obtainable in this game. If you are wondering how to get your hands on the Morning Star, then this article is for you. Check out this guide that features everything you need to know about getting the Lucifer in Persona 5 Royal
How to Unlock Lucifer in Persona 5 Royal
As mentioned earlier, maxing up a Confidant’s rank will get you an ultimate Persona. As for Lucifer, you will have to max up the Star Arcana Confidant, better known as Hifumi Togo. For those who do not know, you may find Hifumi in the Kanda Church in Chiyoda, Tokyo. Here are all the special answers that can help you to rank up the Confidant and get Lucifer in Persona 5 Royal
- Rank 1 – Meet her at the Church in Kanda and simply interact with her. After exhausting the dialogues, you will unlock the Koma Sabaki move.
- Rank 2 – When the first optional dialogue appears, select “That’s Interesting”. Thereafter, select any option on the second optional dialogue whereas “But you don’t want to, right?” on the third one.
- Rank 3 – When the first optional dialogue appears, select “No I didn’t”. Further, on the second one, select “You should just decline”. You will unlock Uchikomi after the end of the conversation.
- Rank 4 – Meet her near the Book Town and start the conversation. Select “I didn’t mind” and “They’re cool” respectively.
- Rank 5 – Select “She’s scary” and “Have you told your mother” when the dialogue options appear respectively. You will unlock Kakoi Kazushi after the conversation ends.
- Rank 6 – Choose “Is that frustrating?” and “Do what you love” from the dialogue box.
- Rank 7 – To rank up the Confidant further, choose “Don’t let your guard down” and “I believe in you”. After the completion of the dialogues, you will unlock a new ability known as Narikin.
- Rank 8 – You require a level 5 Knowledge before initiating the conversation. Later, when you interact with her this time, select “Do you intend to lose” when the second dialogue box appears. After completing her Upstaging of the Stage Mother request, interact with her again. After that, select “I’m glad her heart changed” from the dialogue box.
- Rank 9 – While interacting with her in the restaurant, choose “A very queenly decision” from the dialogue box. Note, that if you select “I want to stay by your side” then it will unlock a Romance Opportunity and change the relationship. Further, if you select “I want us to date” then the Romance storyline will continue. Whereas, if you select “We’ll be friends forever” then both of you will remain best friends.
- Rank 10 (Maximum Rank) – Select “You can do it” from the options. You will then unlock the Togo System ability and the Lucifer Persona for fusion.
That’s all you have to do in order to get Lucifer in Persona 5 Royal. If you found this article helpful, then make sure to check out our other Persona 5 Royal guides.