Guilmon is a Fire Virus type Digimon that you can claim to get in Digimon Survive. The best part is you can unlock it from almost the start of the game. And the process isn’t even much of a hassle. So in this guide let us check how to unlock and get Guilmon in Digimon Survive, and find out how to use it.
How to Get Guilmon in Digimon Survive
You can get Guilmon in this game by buying the game before August 2022 and claiming it. It is available in both the Physical and Digital Variants of the game. Here is how you can unlock them in both:
For the Digital copy of Digimon Survive, you get it while downloading the game. It automatically gets downloaded with it. Upon launching the game you will get a pop-up notification in the main menu which shows Guilmon and says Received Extra Monster.
The process is more or less the same for the physical copies of the game, just with an additional step. You first have to install the game using the physical copy on your console. Next, go to your console’s store and look for the option to redeem codes.
- For PlayStation go to the PlayStation Store, scroll down and choose Redeem Codes.
- In Xbox go to the Microsoft Store scroll down and click on Redeem.
- Lastly, for Nintendo go to the Nintendo eShop and choose Enter Codes.
After using the code restart your game, and just like with the digital edition, you will get a pop-up about receiving Guilmon in the main menu.
How to Use Guilmon
In order to start using it, you will have to complete the equipment tutorial.
- Keep playing the game and you will receive Agumon.
- The game will eventually lead you to your first battle.
- Pause the game to go to the menu.
- Next press the Receive bonus button. It is the X button for Nintendo Switch, Triangle for PlayStation, and the Y button for Xbox.
- It will add Guilmon to your team.
That covers this guide on how to unlock and claim Guilmon in Digimon Survive, and how to use it. If you need help on other games then be sure to check out Gamer Tweak.