Are you looking for how to get the Ghost Mods in Destiny 2? Don’t fret as you are not alone. You can use various kinds of mods for your Ghost Shells for different perks and buffs. The Ghost Armor mods are a type of Armor perk that passively increases your chances to get rewards and other resources. With these Ghost mods, you can increase your XP gains, loot chances, and more. But several players are unable to find these armor mods. Not to worry, check out our guide to find out everything about Ghost Shell mods.
How to Get the Ghost Mods in Destiny 2
Unfortunately, due to a bug or glitch certain new and returning players are not able to obtain specific Ghost Mods. These mods include the Armorer mods and Core Harvest Mods. While Bungie hasn’t acknowledged this issue yet officially, we will update this article as soon as more information is revealed.
So, here’s how you can get the Ghost Mods:
Similar to other armor mods, you can get the Ghost Mods from every loot in Destiny 2. Many Ghost Shell armor mods can be acquired by spending the World Engrams. Furthermore, you can also get some specific Ghost Shell Mods from the respective Activity vendor. After obtaining the Ghost Shell armor mods, you must get it master worked. Unless you masterwork these mods fully or raise their energy to 10, you will notice that these mods are locked.
As you examine your Ghost, you will find four sockets available. Here are all four sockets and how they work:
- Experience Mod Socket: This mod boosts your XP Gains.
- Tracking Mod Socket: Tracks Loot caches and resources.
- Economic Mod Socket: Boosts resource gains for a specific stat roll on armor pieces. Every mod guarantees a specific 10 for stats including Discipline, Strength, and Intellect.
- Activity Mod Socket:
- Increases chances of drops such as Enhancement Prisms and Enhancement Cores in specific activities.
- These activities include defeating bosses in Vanguard Playlist, winning Crucible Matches, and killing Invaders in Gambit matches.
That’s everything covered about how to get the Ghost Mods in Destiny 2. If you liked this guide, check out our guides on how to get the Gyrfalcon’s Hauberk, how to complete Butterfly’s Grace quest, how to get the Abeyant Leap Exotic boots, and more Destiny 2 Guides on our dedicated section right here on Gamer Tweak.