How To Get Flamethrower In Metroid Prime Remastered
One of the most powerful upgrades that you can get in Metroid Prime Remastered is the Flamethrower. A fun fact about this attack is that it got introduced in the Super Smash Bros for the N64. And this game was released before the original Metroid Prime. But enough with the trivia, below is the location where you can find this power.
How to Get the Flamethrower in Metroid Prime Remastered
You can get the Flamethrower at the Mine Security Station in Phazon mines. Check the above map for its precise location. Do remember you need the Plasma beam first in order to get to the room where it is located. You will get the Plasma beam at Magmoor Caverns. So if you already have it follow the steps below:
- Go to the Mine Security Station.
- Inside this room, use a power bomb to destroy the cage-like wall.
- This will reveal the activation lock scan it to disable the force field.
- Now, go to the lower section of this room. Use the plasma beam to remove the obstacles in your way. You can kill or ignore the enemies trying to attack you.
- Use your plasma beam to open the red door here.
- Go through it and you will get the Flamethrower.
How to Use Flamethrower
You can use the Flamethrower while having the Plasma beam equipped. Simply use the plasma beam and press and hold ZR or A to charge up the flamethrower. Now press the R button to fire. You can hold the ZR or A button while firing to continuously fire. This attack will use missiles when it is active.
Now that you have the Flamethrower it should be even easier to fight the game’s enemies. For more help on other games be sure to check out Gamer Tweak.