Destiny 2 has introduced finishers in-game and players are going crazy over them. If you’re among those players but are a bit confused about them, you came to the right place. In this guide, we’ll teach you how to get and use finishers in Destiny 2.
How to Unlock and Use Finishers in Destiny 2
To get and use finishers in Destiny 2, you have the option of buying as well as unlocking them in-game. There’s nothing more satisfying than watching your character unload a barricade of attacks mercilessly on the helpless enemy that dared to cross your path. We’ve listed a few steps in the undermentioned to
- At the beginning of Destiny 2 Shadowkeep, you’ll get the finisher/player highlight unlocked notification.
- Additionally, you’ll also be notified about the key bind to use the finisher.
- Players usually unlock a finisher. However, you can even choose to get new finishers.
- Currently, you can do this in one of two ways:
- Purchase from Tess Everis at the Eververse Store– She’s present at the Eververse store and provides finishers for sale in exchange for silver.
- Leveling Up Your Season pass– The Season of the Undying Season pass grants you finishers when you level up.
- Once purchased or unlocked- you can change the finisher you wish to use from those you own.
- Do this by heading to your character menu.
- Right at the bottom or on the following page, locate the Finishers on the bottom right.
- Select the finisher you want.
- Now when you’re in battle in-game- you can use this finisher.
- You’ll first need to damage your enemy until they’re at about 15-20% health.
- Once you do this, a floating yellowish glowing orb appears over their head.
- Get within the range of your finisher and press the finisher keybind.
- Enjoy the satisfying aesthetic of mortally destroying your opponent.
- Bear in mind that these finishers could take out some of your health as well so be careful when using them.
That’s all there is to know about how to get and use finishers in Destiny 2. Now that you know how to use them, go and make the best of it in-game. If you play Destiny 2, check out our guides on various error fixes as well as tips and tricks.