2K is back with another version of one of its most famous games, the NBA. 2K23 brings on some fresh changes in its gameplay compared to its predecessors. Along with that, the graphics have had a revamp which has made 2K23 an NBA game you should definitely try. While in the MyCareer, you will have to complete multiple quests and challenges. Doing so, you will start earning badges for your player which will help you level up faster. However, there is a way you can get 4 Extra badges which will be helpful for your progress. In this guide, we will show you how to get 4 Extra Badges in NBA 2K23.
How to Get 4 Extra Badges in NBA 2K23
NBA 2K23 MyCareer has four types of badges that depend on playstyles, Finishing, Shooting, Playmaking, and Defending. Using the correct badges that suit your player will help you reach that 99 OVR quite early. Along with that, it will help you perform some amazing moves and abilities while in the game. Here’s how to get 4 Extra Badges in NBA 2K23:
- While in the MyCareer, head over to the quests menu, and in the main one, locate the Welcome to the League quest. This is the quest you need to complete to earn 4 extra badges.
- To complete the quest, you will have to play 5 NBA games and get 60 or more overall points.
- After that, you will have to meet with reporter John Luck.
- Once that is done, continue playing the game and wait for your coach to promote you to a regular starter.
- After that, you will have the option to add those extra badges to your MyCareer. That’s all you have to do and you can earn these badges.
That’s all things covered on how to get 4 Extra Badges in NBA 2K23. While you are here, make sure you check out our NBA 2K23 guides for more content with Gamer Tweak.