Marvel’s Midnight Suns is a turn-based tactical game developed by Firaxis Games. Wherein, you play as a customizable character known as the Hunter. You can grant him over 30 different abilities alongside teaming him up with your favorite characters from the Avengers & X-Men. Go shoulder to shoulder with your favorite superheroes like Captain America, Iron Man, Ghost Rider, and more to take on the antagonists, Lilith & Hydra. It’s your duty to ensure that your faction stands tall in every battle. For that to happen, you need to upgrade your cards in this game. As we know, there are 3 Cards which are Attack Cards, Heroic Cards, and Skill Cards in this game. They can be upgraded further with their respective Essence. Wondering what are they? Check out this guide that features everything about the Essence in Marvel’s Midnight Suns.
How to get Essence in Marvel’s Midnight Suns
Unlike Credits, Essence is an item that you require to upgrade the Cards in this game. As mentioned above, the Attack Cards, Skill Cards, and Heroic Cards can be upgraded with Attack Essence, SKill Essence, and Heroic Essence in Marvel’s Midnight Suns. Here are some ways through which you can acquire the Essence.
- The most simple way of getting the Essence is Researching them via the Artifacts at Forge.
- Further, you can also obtain the Essence by completing missions and challenges.
- Also, can acquire the Essence lying on the Abbey in Marvel’s Midnight Suns. They appear as glowy orbs.
- Purple Orb gets you Power Essence
- Orange Orb gets you Heroic Essence
- Green Orb gets you Skill Essence
Now, you can use them to upgrade the Cards at the Yard or craft new ones at the Forge.
That’s everything covered on how to get the Essence in Marvel’s Midnight Suns. If you found this article helpful, then make sure to check out our other gaming guides on Gamer Tweak.