Disney Dreamlight Valley is an Adventure Life Simulation Game created by Gameloft. You, the main character, find yourself in Dreamlight Valley where you can see all of your Disney & Pixar Characters. You can interact with them and live in this Magnificient World. Among the various chores & activities you can do in this game, Fishing might be one of the most fun ones. With Fishing, you can catch various types of Fish to exchange them for other resources or use them in Cooking. One such Fish you will want to catch is the Eel. In this guide, I will show you how to Get Eels in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
How to Get Eels in Disney Dreamlight Valley
Eels in Disney Dreamlight Valley are a Rare kind of Fish. You will be spending a lot of time in getting the opportunity to catch one. Nonetheless, your chances are never impossible. Here is what you will have to do to get them.
- You will need to get a Fishing Rod first.
- To get one, you will have to talk to Goofy and complete the Fishing Expedition Quest.
- In this quest, you will have to find & fix Goofy’s Fishing Rod.
- It is located on the Eastern shore of the pond in Peaceful Meadow.
- Collect it and give it to Goofy.
- After that, you will unlock Fishing.
- Now you will have to make a Fishing Trap.
- You will need 3 Worms & 8 Softwood to make one.
- Now go to a Water Body at Dazzle Beach and set the Trap up on the Dock.
- Pretty soon you should see some Golden Ripples in the water.
- This is where you will be able to get Eels in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
- Make sure to aim right at the Bubble Pool and be patient.
- After a few catches, you should be able to catch some Eels.
- Once you have enough Eels, you can take them to Maui if he has arrived at your Village.
- You will have to plant those Eels to make Coconut Trees.
This was all about how to Get Eels in Disney Dreamlight Valley. Hopefully, this guide has helped you. You can also check out our other guides like How To Get All Gems in Disney Dreamlight Valley.