If you’ve got your eyes set on the Dragon Breath fighting style in Blox Fruits, we’ve have just the guide you are searching for. Players will need Fragments for this purpose and we will explain how to get them as well.
How to Unlock Dragon Breath Fighting Style in Blox Fruits
Players can learn the Dragon Breath fighting style from an NPC named Sabi. He’s present in the Kingdom of Rose area in The Second Sea. Get to the arched doorway on top (shown in the image below) and talk to the NPC. You do need 1500 Fragments for it, so let’s take a look at how to get that first.
How to Get More Fragments in Blox Fruits?
Players can buy Fragments by spending Robux in the shop. But if you don’t have Robux or don’t wish to spend money, there is a way to obtain them in-game.
- You can defeat rip_indra or Blackbeard/Darkbeard to get 1500 Fragments, but these will be tough fights. That’s because they are level 1000 and level 5000 bosses.
- Defeating someone with a Title of Youtuber can lead to 2500 Fragments as well as 250K Beli.
- Don’t forget to check the Fragments Chests in Mirage island.
- Players can also beat a Sea Beast to collect 250 Fragments and defeat a Ship Raid to get 200 Fragments.
- Apart from this, those who complete Fruit Raids can get 1000 Fragments but only if you don’t die during the raid.
- Lastly, defeating Elite Pirates and Training Dummy can get you some extra Fragments.
These should definitely help you collect the necessary amount of Fragments, after which you can meet up with Sabi. Interact with him and click on Trade. This is how to get Dragon Breath in Roblox Blox Fruits.
- Dragon Rush – Z
- Dragon Flames – X
- Dragon Explosion – C
That’s all for this one! For more related to Blox Fruits, check out our guides on Gamer Tweak. For example, here’s how to reach Sea 3 in the game.