Wondering how you can get the Dark Blade/ Yoru V2 in Blox Fruits? You’ve come to the right place. As we are familiar with the game features tons of fruits and swords that you can use in the battles around the seas. However, not all of them are easy to obtain and require much of a grind to unlock. Just like that, many players are struggling to upgrade the Dark Blade to Version 2 in the game. If you are looking forwards to doing the same, then let’s dive right into it.
How Can I Upgrade Dark Blade to V2 in Blox Fruits (Letter Locations)
In Blox Fruits to unlock the Dark Blade V2 the player will have to complete the Son quest given by the Robotmega located in the Middle Town. In this quest, you will have to first find Indira and then track down 3 hidden letters. For better understanding let’s take a look at the quest walkthrough. Before we begin, only level 350 players with the Dark Blade can upgrade the sword to Yoru Version 2.
Son Quest Walkthrough
- If you are already on level 350, then simply head to the Middle Town.
- Over there, enter the house marked in the image below.
- And then, talk to an NPC known as Robotmega and he will ask you to find his son Indira.
- After that, head to the Frozen Village and look for a small dog house.
- In the dog house, you’ll find Indira, go ahead and simply interact with him but only choose the dialogues mentioned below.
- Say Me Why
- Give Nothing
- Give Good
- U know well
- Sure thing bro
- Once done, the Son quest will get started and so does your hunt for the 3 hidden letters. Find the letters to upgrade your Dark Blade to V2 in Blox Fruits
- During this letter hunt, make sure you have your sword equipped to easily slice the hidden doors open.
- The first letter is located on the same island, i.e Frozen Village. Simply find the hidden door around the island on the stairs like cliffs and you’ll be good to go.
- Second letter is located on the Skylands. As soon as you enter the area via the cloud stairs, in the first blue house on your left you’ll find the letter.
- Third Letter is located on the Marine Fortress. Here again, look for a hidden door around the island on the stairs like cliffs. Once you have found the door simply enter it and you’ll see a maze room with a heart symbol on the top. As soon as you enter the puzzle, navigate Right > Left > Left > Right> Right > Left > Left and you’ll find the last letter. Also, keep destroying the breakable doors to move further ahead in the maze.
- After you have collected all the letters head back to Robotmega NPC located in Middle Town and interact with him.
And that’s how the NPC will hack your Dark Blade sword and upgrade it to V2. Upgrading the sword will not only buff the stats of your sword by 30% but also enhance the visual effects.
That sums up all about how you can get the Dark Blade V2 in Blox Fruits. If you are running low on in-game resources then check out these Codes to get free rewards. Also, take a look at other Roblox game guides for more such tips & tricks.