In Genshin Impact, many players are getting the You do not have enough clearance message. This can hinder your progress when trying to access the new areas of the Sumeru desert. But you will be surprised to know that getting rid of this message is quite easy. All you need to do is complete a world quest for it. So without further ado let us quickly check how to increase your clearance in Genshin Impact.
How to Get Clearance in Genshin Impact
You can get enough Clearance in this game by completing the Golden Slumber world quest and getting the Scarlet Sand Slate. The goal is to charge it up completely, or as much as possible. Here is what you need to do to get clearance in the game:
- Start playing the Golden Slumber world quest. There are 4 sub-quests that you need to complete in it and they are:
- Lost in the Sands
- An Introduction to Indoor Archaeology
- The Secret of Al-Ahmar
- Dreams Beneath the Searing Sand
- After you complete all of them go and talk to Tirzad.
- He will give you the Scarlet Sand Slate.
- Use the slate to get access to the devices that you previously couldn’t in the King Deshret.
How to Increase Clearance
In order to increase your clearance, you need to complete the quest Dual Evidence. This quest becomes available after completing Golden Slumber. Once you complete this quest you will be able to access all the areas that were previously inaccessible.
That covers this guide on how to increase clearance when you get You do not have enough clearance in Genshin Impact. Since update 3.1 is now out there are plenty of things for you to do again in this game. I suggest you check out our Genshin Impact section to learn about this and the previous regions.