One of the best recent top-down fantasy massively multiplayer online action role-playing games on Steam, Lost Ark is quite the trend among gamers. It was the second most played game within twenty-four hours after its release. While the game mechanics are right there with a lot of MMORPG, it also holds a great plot and missions that can engage and entertain players. Among its weaponry and armor, the game will not disappoint its players. The game has a lot of items and resources in the game that needed to be collected. Bilbrin Timber or Bilbrin Wood is one such resource in Lost Ark that you will have to collect. This guide will show you how to get it in the game.
How to Get Bilbrin Wood in Lost Ark
While you can farm normal woods from trees, it is not the same for Bilbrin Wood. You can not farm it even from the Bilbrin Forest. Here’s how you can get this Bilbrin Timber in Lost Ark:
- Set sail for the continent of Rohendel.
- On the continent, you have to travel to Lake Shiverware in the eastern region.
- While on the ship, go near the docks and look for the Spearfish Hunting Guild Vessel or the Plumpcrab Fishing Guild Vessel.
- This is a Traveling Merchant Ship from which you can exchange Bilbrin Wood.
- Each Bilbrin Wood costs 25 Sceptrum’s Coin.
- As the purchase is done, you will have to Bilbrin Wood in your inventory.
- Additionally, there is a small chance that you might be able to get Bilbrin Timber from trade merchants near your stronghold.
While Bilbrin Timber is not just different from normal timber, it is also one of the most important crafting items. It can be used to upgrade or build lightweight ships.
That’s all you need from this guide on how to get Bilbrin Wood in Lost Ark. While you are here, make sure you do not miss out on how to get Serenade of Love and other Lost Ark guides, tips, and tricks with Gamer Tweak.