There are several quests in this first-person game, that can keep you entertained for hours. However, the 2nd Bounty mission is one of the most engaging ones of them all. While on your way to defeat the Krubis Bounty, you will be given several objectives to complete. It includes Exploring the Jungle and Freeing the Village. Once you have freed the Village, you will have to start a conversation with the Moplets. Right after that, you will have to find a way around the River to eventually encounter Krubis. Many players get stuck on this spot wherein they fail to find a way around the River. If you are having a tough time like others, then this article is all you need. Check out this guide featuring the steps to get around the River in High on Life.
How to Find a Way Around the River in High on Life
Here’s how you can get to the other side of the River.
- After ending the conversation with the Moplets, head back to the side where you came from. Further, turn right until you see the sinking platform as shown in the image above.
- Get to the other side by jumping across the sinking platform so that you can make your way up the green waterfall. Here’s a tip, you can shoot on the green-colored pores on the wall to make a path. So, make your path, grapple using the Knifey, and dash in the air to make your way up to the waterfall. You are halfway done getting to the other side of the River in High on Life.
- Upon entering the tunnel next to it, shoot on the raised platform so that it settles down. Thereafter, shoot the front side of the platform so it throws you to the other side.
- In the next step, shoot a glob on the giant mushroom so it bounces and makes the platform fall. Grapple to the other side to make your way ahead.
- Now, take a right turn and shoot the small creatures on the stairs. Finally, use the zipline to get to the other side of the River in High on Life.
That’s everything covered on how to get around the River in High on Life. If you found this article helpful, then make sure to check out our other guide from the same mission on Escaping the Pit.