Today NVIDIA released a new GeForce Game Ready Driver for Baldur’s Gate 3. This driver also supports DLSS in The Texas Chain Saw Massacre and Gord. Baldur’s Gate 3 Gets a DLSS Performance Upgrade By An Average Of 93%!
After three years in early access, Baldur’s Gate 3 has officially launched. GeForce Gamers will get the definitive Baldur’s Gate 3 experience by playing on a PC equipped with a GeForce RTX graphics card, or via the cloud on GeForce NOW.
GeForce Gamers can max out graphical quality with NVIDIA DLAA, or crank up the frame rate with NVIDIA DLSS 2 – GeForce RTX 40 Series desktop graphics cards increased performance by an average of 93%. Thanks to DLSS 2, most GeForce RTX 40 Series gamers –and those with comparable cards– can play Baldur’s Gate 3 at 4K, with every setting maxed, at over 60 frames per second.
More Game Ready Goodies and Upgrades
- This is the driver to use for The Texas Chain Saw Massacre and Gord, both launching with DLSS 2
- The new Game Ready Driver adds GeForce Experience’s one-click optimal settings for 6 new games:
- Jagged Alliance 3
- Lost Judgment
- Portal: Prelude RTX
- Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart
- Remnant 2
‘The Texas Chain Saw Massacre’ Gets a DLSS Upgrade!
Sumo Digital and Gun Interactive’s The Texas Chain Saw Massacre is a third-person asymmetrical horror experience based on the groundbreaking and iconic 1974 horror film and lets players take on the role of one of the notorious Slaughter family, or their victims.
Available August 18th, The Texas Chain Saw Massacre will ship with support for NVIDIA DLSS 2.
Other DLSS games launching in August include:
- Deadlink – available now with DLSS 2
- Gord – launching August 17th with DLSS 2
- SPRAWL – Launches This Month With DLSS 2 & DLAA