If you have recently installed Splitgate, you may have come across a message that says that your gameplay files have not been installed. This message will prevent you from playing certain online game modes, and this can be rather frustrating. In this article, we will show you why this error occurs and how you can fix it.
How to Fix Splitgate Gameplay Files Not Installed Message?
If you want to know how to rectify the Splitgate gameplay files not installed message, keep reading.
- You will usually be presented with this message just after you download Splitgate. This message will be displayed because the application has not been installed completely.
- A lot of Playstation 4 players have come across this message.
- While you can play Splitgate even as the game is still downloading, certain modes and features will be out of bounds until the application has completely finished its installation process.
- If you want to check how much of the application is left to install, you can do so by going to your PS4 dashboard.
- Once you are here, you should look for the Splitgate application tile. After you find it, you will have to press the Options button on your joystick.
- From here, you have to click on Info.
- Once you do so, you will be able to track the installation process. This menu will show you how much of Splitgate is still left to be downloaded, and how long it will take.
- If the game has still not finished installing, you will be faced with the Splitgate gameplay files not installed message.
- So the best solution is just to wait until the game has been completely downloaded. Once it does, you will be able to enjoy all of its features and modes.
This is how you can fix the Splitgate gameplay files not installed message. If you liked this article, check out how to watch and save replays in Splitgate.