Adopt Me has a lot of legendary pets like the frost dragon that Roblox players can raise and groom. In this guide, we’ll take a look at the frost dragon and decipher how to get it in-game. Follow the undermentioned steps to get the Legendary Frost Dragon Pet in Adopt Me on Roblox.
How to Get the Frost Dragon in Adopt Me on Roblox?
The Frost Dragon was a Christmas release back in 2019. The Legendary pet was obtainable for a limited time in Adopt Me. Though you can no longer obtain a Frost Dragon in-game by purchasing it or by entering a code, you can still get it via trading. You can trade your pets and hopefully still land yourself a Legendary Frost Dragon pet in Adopt Me. Here’s how to trade pets in Adopt me.
- Decide on a pet you wish to trade for The Legendary Frost Dragon.
- Bear in mind that this pet has to be something really good and probably another non-obtainable for the player to agree to part with their Frost Dragon.
- Now all you need to do is find a player in Adopt Me who is willing to trade their Frost Dragon for The pet you’ve decided to trade.
- Once you approach them, select the “trade” button that will pop up.
- Select the pet you’ve decided to trade and ensure their offer shows a Frost Dragon.
- In order to confirm the trade, you can accept it.
- If you’re lucky, the above steps might land you the extremely rare and unobtainable Legendary Frost Dragon as a pet.
- Keep in mind that this scenario is extremely unlikely and you’ll really need to carry out a lot of research to see which players have the Frost Dragon and moreover, are willing to trade it.
- You can further wait and see if the devs choose to bring back legendary pets to allow players to stock up on their favorites. Again, extremely unlikely.
We hope this guide was of assistance to you. Here’s a guide to select the best Pets in Adopt Me on Roblox ranked in a tier list.