Halo infinite multiplayer came out and we can’t get enough of it. But even with stunning graphics, buttery smooth frame rates, you will be held back due to the inability to see enemies at the corners of your screen. But if you increase your Field of View, then you get to see more of the game, and also like a cherry on top, the game feels more immersive. FOV increases the number of world details and sneaky enemies. So today let’s look at how to use FOV Slider in Halo Infinite to change Field of View on PC & Xbox Console.
How to Use FOV Slider to Change Field of View on Pc & Xbox Console in Halo Infinite?
Here’s how to use FOV Slider in Halo Infinite to change Field of View on PC & Xbox Console:
- Bring up the Pause Menu by pressing the “ESC” button on the keyboard or the “Menu” button on the controller.
- Click on “Settings”.
- Use the “RB” button or mouse to move to the “Video” tab.
- The FOV slider will be first on top of this menu screen.
- You will find it under “Display”.
- The default FOV value on both PC & Xbox consoles is 78.
- Now use the FOV slider to change Field of View easily.
- This works for both Xbox and PC.
Best Field of View (FOV) for Halo Infinite?
The best Field of View (FOV) value is 120 for Halo Infinite settings. This will allow you to see most of the world around you. You will be able to enemies with less FOV, faster. And you will reduce your blind spots on both sides to excel better in the game. So let your display be 1080p, 1440p, or 4K, 120 FOV is the way to go for the best experience in Halo Infinite multiplayer. We have seen a huge difference and success with 120 FOV while testing out different FOV values. We hope this will help you in navigating the maps easier with quick kill shots.
That’s everything you need to know about how to use FOV Slider in Halo Infinite to change Field of View on PC & Xbox Console. While you are here, make sure to check out our Halo Infinite Guides, to know more tips & tricks in the game.