Far Cry 6 offers players a richer and bigger world to explore. You can swim from one point to another, ride horses and drive various vehicles too. In case you have to fix the Far Cry 6 FOV Issue on PC, we’ve listed the steps below.
How to Fix Far Cry 6 FOV Issue On PC
Follow these steps to solve the FOV problems while playing FC 6 on your PC.
- Download HXD editor and once installed, open it.
- Press Ctrl + O.
- Head to Far Cry 6\bin\FC_m64d3d12.dll file and open it in HXD.
- Press Ctrl + R.
- Click on Hex-Values.
- Make sure the Search Direction is All.
- Search For 84 D2 74 19 F3 0F 10 05 and Replace with 84 D2 74 00 F3 0F 10 05.
- Click on OK.
- Save the file.
- Now, load up Far Cry 6.
This should, hopefully, fix the FOV issues in Far Cry 6. Now, you won’t have to worry about issues during your driving, horse riding or swimming. Thanks to Reddit users /u/killer-m & /u/Wintermance for this solution.
Many players on Reddit have confirmed that this works for them. You can try this with co-op mode and it should still work. In case it doesn’t work, go over the steps again to see if you missed out on something.
How to Reduce Motion Sickness while Playing Far Cry 6?
To reduce motion sickness, you can change the Game Settings by following these steps.
- Pause the game by pressing Esc.
- Click on Options > Video > Quality.
- Scroll to Motion.
- Camera Shakes – Switch to Minimal
- Poisoned and Drunk Effects – Turn OFF
That’s everything you need to know about the Far Cry 6 FOV Issue fix for PC. If you need help with the missions, unlocking Amigos, location guides, and even bug fixes/workarounds, Gamer Tweak has all the Far Cry 6 guides you need. Don’t miss out on the hidden weapons and secret ending as well.