Many Xbox and PlayStation players are getting the Foundation Error Code 110 in Apex Legends and need a fix. In this error, they are unable to log in to the game, which prevents them from playing the game altogether. But worry not there are some solutions that can help you solve this issue in no time. So here is how you can fix the unable to complete the EA sign-in error for Apex Legends.
How to Fix the Apex Legends Foundation Error Code 110
- Power cycle your console: This error is most prevalent on consoles instead of PC. So power cycling your PlayStation or Xbox could help fix this issue. To power cycle your console simply:
- Shut down your PlayStation or Xbox, and unplug the adapter from the power outlet.
- Wait for a couple of minutes. Minimum wait for a minute, but you could also wait for 5 minutes at most.
- Now, plug everything back in and start your console.
- This time when you try playing Apex Legends, you shouldn’t get the unable to complete EA account sign-in error.
- Change your server: You can change your game’s server on the home screen when the game is starting. As soon as you launch the game, press R3 on your PlayStation controller and right-stick on your Xbox controller. By default, the game will connect you to the server with the lowest ping. Connect it to any other server and try playing.
- Refresh your internet connection: There are two ways you can do this. For a wired connection you will have to plug out and plug in your Ethernet cable. As for the wireless connection simply reboot your router and wait for a couple of seconds before reconnecting.
- Use Mobile Hotspot: Try connecting your console to your mobile hotspot first. Once you log in, switch back to your regular connection to see if there is a difference.
- Change your DNS settings: For this set your Primary DNS as 220.127.116.11 and your secondary DNS as 18.104.22.168. Once done restart your game and see if you still get the error.
That covers this guide on how to fix the unable to complete EA sign-in error in Apex Legends. Also, be sure to check out our Apex Legends section for more useful guides on this game.