You might be playing Forza Horizon 4 for quite some time, & collect many cars throughout your gameplay. They might be cars you have not driven for a long time, and you might be wondering “how to sell them?”. The game does not outright tell you how to sell cars in the game. So for all those facing issues in this, here’s how to sell cars in Forza Horizon 4.
How To Sell Cars in Forza Horizon 4?
To sell cars in Forza Horizon 4, you need to use an in-game Auction House to sell them. Many players assume that using the “Remove Car from Garage” option is the only way to sell a car. But doing this will not give you any credit, and you will lose all the money you spend on modifying the car. So to get the best bang for your buck, you need to sell the car through the Auction House. Here’s how to sell your car:
- Unlock Festival.
- Open the main menu from your safehouse.
- Use RB to go to the “Auction House” tab right beside the “Garage” tab.
- Select the “Start Auction” tile at the lower left end of the menu.
- Go to the Car you want to sell.
- Select the Car to get the “Action Menu“.
- There will be an “Auction Car” option on top of the list.
- This option will not available if you have not unlocked “Festival“.
- Pick your Starting Price & a Buyout Price.
- Choose the Auction duration.
- To make your cars stand out from the others, make sure to sell the ones with custom paint jobs & modifications.
Selling old cars that you do not use is the best way to earn more credits to modify your current cars to their best version. So to conclude make sure to auction your car. Do not simply remove them from your garage, else you will lose out on the precious credits.
So that’s everything about how to sell cars in Forza Horizon 4. Also if you wondering how to complete the #LIGHTUPMYLAMBO Photo Challenge, check out How to Complete the Lamborghini Lighthouse Challenge?. While you are here, do not miss out on more exciting Video Games Guides.